This competition has now ended.
Winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
Good luck to all entrants!
Terms & Conditions
- Choose 5 Toys from the Gift Guide 2016
- All entries must be submitted before 23 December 2016
- Winners will be selected and contacted telephonically on 24 December 2016.
- Only items in stock at the time of the draw will be applicable.
- The promoter is: Toy Zone whose head office is at Unit 1, Castle Park, 19A Buro Crescent, Mayville, Durban.
- Employees of Toy Zone and their family members, as well as anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible by the promoter.
- All prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not refundable or transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Toy Zone.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. All prizes are to be collected from a designated store. In the event that there is no store in the vicinity of the winner, the winner will be responsible for the postage/transport costs.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Presentation of a South African identity document, passport or driver’s licence on collection of prizes is mandatory.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South Africa data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.