This competition has now closed.
Keep an eye on our social media channels for the announcement of the winner.
Good luck to all entrants!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: ToyZone
- All staff of ToyZone, Firetree and Print Division and their family members, as well as anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to win in any competition.
- Copies, faxes and emails of this form will not be accepted.
- The closing date for entries will be 24 December 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Wish List items selected are subject to availability at the time of winner been selected.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by ToyZone.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email (if applicable) by the 28th of December 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. All prizes are to be collected from a designated store, and any transport costs are for the winner/s. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Presentation of a South African identity document, passport or driver’s license on the collection of prizes (either belonging to the winner or his/her parent/guardian is mandatory).
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South Africa data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.